Ivy Hanging Basket
- English ivy does well planted in containers or baskets where its trailing vines can hang down. Ivy needs protection from winter winds as well as the hot summer sun, so plant appropriately.
- Plant Care:
- Pot Size: 8"
- Light: Ivy grown indoors needs bright, indirect light in summer but can benefit from some direct light in winter.
- Soil: Ivy does best in potting mix that is loose and well-drained.
- Water: When watering your ivy, always check the soil before adding water. Ivies prefer to be kept slightly on the dry side, so let the soil dry out some (dry to the touch on top) before you water your ivy plants again. Indoor or outdoor ivy prefers evenly moist, but not soggy soil. Also, make sure that your plant has excellent drainage. Ivy should not be kept in standing water or overly wet soil.
- Whats Included:
- Plant, Basket, Moss & Enclosure Card.