- Rubber Plant / Ficus Decora is noted for its thick, leathery dark green leaves that add an exotic look wherever you place them. You’ll find them to be very forgiving houseguests. They work hard cleaning the air, and have a high transpiration rate, increasing a room’s humidity levels.
- Care Guide:
- Light: Does best in bright light, but can tolerate lower levels.
- Watering Frequency: Allow the top 2-3 inches of soil to dry out between watering's.
- Soil: No special requirements, but will do best in organic well-draining soil.
- Humidity: Will thrive with normal household humidity, but misting every so often in the drier winter months will be appreciated.
- Whats Included:
- Plant, Basket, Moss & Enclosure Card.